1) Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation and installation costs are minimized.
2) Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
3) Since external wires are eliminated, the risk of accidents is minimized.
4) Electricity produced by solar panels is non-polluting.
5) Separate parts of a solar panel system can easily be transported.
6) Energy costs can be saved.
1) It would be ideal to place the solar panel under direct sunlight and away from any kind of shade.
2) If possible, the solar panel should be placed away from over-hanging trees and other hindrances.
3) Charge the lamp for a minimum of 10-12 hours initially for best results.
4) Keep the solar panel away from other artificial lights as the sensor may not be able to differentiate day from dusk to night.
1) Detailed installation locations, we will calculate the configuration based on your local sunshine peak time.
2) Exact working hours of lights every day (such as 10 or 12 hours every day).
3) Rough consecutive rainy days (such as 1 to 3 days) are required to be guaranteed to keep the lights working normally.
4) Height of light poles or width of roads.
5) Brightness of street lights required (such as 30 watt led lamp).